Starting at $163.99
Drive2 windshields are made from polycarbonate. Benefits of polycarbonate include higher impact resistance, greater tensile and flexural strength. Polycarbonate has a higher chemical resistance and blocks more UV than acrylic.
- A contoured bottom to hug the front of the vehicle and provide maximum protection from the elements
- Mounted with floating rubber grommets which provide a secure fit
- The fold-down windshield has a flexible rubber hinge that has a chemically-bonded weld for superior strength
- Press-in rubber latches for the top grip and bottom grip clips for a secure, quiet fit, and effortless way to store in the folded position
- Comes with all necessary stainless steel hardware
- 3-year limited warranty