Yamaha Fuel Injected Golf Car is a standard feature for all Yamaha golf car based Personal Transportation Vehicles.
As an industry first, the Yamaha Electronic Fuel Injection system offers many benefits over traditional carbureted fuel delivery systems.
Those Benefits are:
• No choke required.
• Cleaner burning with less exhaust emissions.
• Smoother, more responsive acceleration.
• No need to re-jet to compensate for less dense air in higher altitudes.
• The smallest carbon footprint of any gasoline powered golf car.
• Provides as much as 38% better gas mileage than the competition.*
With several colors to choose from Masek Golf Cars of Colorado is your Yamaha Fuel Injected golf car headquarters.
*According to independent verification conducted by Applied Technical Services testing The DRIVE® by Yamaha to Club Car Precedent and E-Z-GO RXV.